My new bedroom has a lot of windows, and therefore, a lot of curtains. They are nice, crisp, clean, white curtains. Of course, I can't let them live that way. I...must...stamp...them!
In a feeble attempt at being a design(esque) blog, and with inspiration from Kristen's blog where she carefully lays out the steps in which she makes popovers and scrapes paint, I documented the process of stamping my curtains with birds for you.
1. Roll a mix of grayish-blueish-greenish-
whiteish acrylic onto stamp with brayer. (this pic is a little blurry because of the sheer speed of my braying)
It should look like this:
2. Flip over said stamp onto corner of blah curtain. Press hard.
3. Remove avian woodcut slowly and from one corner to the other...revealing stunning beauty.
4. Place curtains (don't worry if they're fully dry yet, it's too exciting!) back on windows and admire said stunning beauty.

yes! phenomenal!!! i LOVE it! now i can learn how you do all of your crafty stuff!! i want to stamp something now! thanks for the shout out! xoxo
ReplyDelete