Who do you think you are?!

My photo
"one day i'll jump out of my skin and shake the sky like a thousand violins" - sandra cisneros

August 24, 2009

My Bad.

So, apparently http://www.bestbuddies.com/ is an actual organization. Not only is it an active organization, it's one for really good people who want to help out kids with Down Syndrome.



Here I am, bitching about my silly love life, potentially to people I don't even know, and the Tom Bradys of the world are out there giving their time and support to kids who were born with a severely life-altering disease. It's just too rich.



Thanks, Kate for bringing this to my attention. Now I feel even worse than I did when I was bitching.



P.S. I looked for a picture of Tom Brady contributing to the cause like Kate says he does, but I found this other Brady who has also supported the cause for 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment