Who do you think you are?!

My photo
"one day i'll jump out of my skin and shake the sky like a thousand violins" - sandra cisneros

September 17, 2010

Botani-cooool!

Hello. You are perfect. Yet another thing I'd rather spend money on. 
Horse chestnuts make me happy because I have very vivid memories of lying in a hammock under a horse chestnut tree in my back yard when I was little. I think the little me might be surprised to know that the older me has happy memories of horse chestnuts because they have very spiky pods and were most often used as a weapon by my brother. 

These posters can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. I love these too! I am super obsessed with botanical prints right now. Okay, let's be honest, what am I not obsessed with these days? but they are so pretty. and i love horse chestnuts too. I named my childhood cat chestnut for that very reason and keep one that i found in france by my bed at all times :) love this post! you always find the best things! slash perhaps with the exception of the frog purse. haha.

    ReplyDelete