Who do you think you are?!

My photo
"one day i'll jump out of my skin and shake the sky like a thousand violins" - sandra cisneros

September 17, 2010

Interjection.

Remember that time when I posted about the cool botanical posters? I just looked over their site a bit...and this item made me make a weird little sound from the back of my throat, like "uht."


What would be the occasion for purchasing this?? It is only $10. Maybe I'll get it for Jeb for Christmas. I think he'd like it. 

As if this isn't freakin' weird enough...look what is listed as the last item under the category "Other Items."


Yeah, it's a Toad Purse

A real one, from Australia. 

I feel sick and almost embarrassed that I posted this on my pretty little blog. It had to happen though, didn't it? Isn't that why I write a blog?

I kind of can't believe it's only $24 though. I wonder if there is a pocket for your cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment