“We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams”
- Willy Wonka*
*(I hear or remember quotes all the time that I think I would like to share, but then I forget them or right as I'm about to post them on my facebook status I get weird and think people are going to read too much into it. Then they are lost. I'm going to save them here, at the beginnings of my posts.)
I was just outside having lunch and thinking about how much I really love fall. I love that it isn't going to be 95 degrees every day and that certain items of my wardrobe are back. Especially my boots and sweaters. So I thought I'd write about fall and how I love the things that always come around this time of year even though it's the same stuff every year. I looked around online for some photos to post of cozy sweaters and killer boots but that task was enough for me to ditch the idea all together and write about something else. I saw cute sweaters, I just didn't see anyone who looked cozy in them. All of the models are slouching like rude little skinny 13 year old girls, looking at the camera like, "Ugh, really Mom? Another picture? Ugh, you're like sooo lame."
Like I said, I'm not going to write about this anymore. But, just so you know what I'm talking about...
"What? You don't like my boyfriend sweater? I hate you."
"I might not be as miserable in this little hoodie if I had any eyelashes and if I didn't hate you so much."
"What did you just say to me? You better watch your step or I'll slice you with my pocket knife."
Now, since I'm clearly not wasting my time writing about these dumb waifs, I should add that the layering thing is starting to get to me too. I guess they have to weigh themselves down a little so as not to be carried away by a slight breeze, but what ever happened to classy coordination?


Seriously, no comment necessary for any of the above.
"Oops! I fell into that darn crocodile pit again and he ruined my new $200 "dress"!
"I don't want to go out into the woods in rainstorm, but it's the only way I'm going to get away from those demon ghost children who are chasing me!"
Casting for "Like Water for Elephants"? WTF is this? You're beautiful, you're stick thin and we're going to make you look like freakin' Charlie Chaplin dressed as a woman dressed as a man.
Glad I didn't write about all those fashion weirdos.




.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment